06 April 2017
2018 AGPT application and selection process.
Applications for entry to the 2018 Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) program will open 10:00am AEST Monday, 10 April 2017.
The selection process for medical graduates wishing to apply to the AGPT program will be jointly led by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP). The process has been split into three steps:
- Step 1 – Application
- apply online at chosen college/s website during application time
- Step 2 – Fee and stage 1 assessment
- pay chosen college/s application fee
- participate in college/s stage 1 assessment
- applicants will be advised by their chosen college/s if they have been shortlisted to participate in the stage 2 assessment
- Step 3 – Stage 2 assessment
- participate in stage 2 assessment with their chosen college/s and GPEx
- successful applicants will be offered a training place with their chosen college/s
Please download our 2018 AGPT Application and Selection flyer to access more details on the above steps.