15 June 2017
CRIC and GPEx: Imaging for GP registrars event series.
GPEx and the Clinical & Research Imaging Centre (CRIC), a collaboration of Dr Jones & Partners and SAHMRI, present a practical, evidence-based seminar series specifically for general practice (GP) registrars. Led by experienced radiologists and clinicians, the information presented is relevant for both exams and practice.
The series is made up of four different seminars that are each held on a Wednesday from 6:30-8:00pm over the upcoming months:
1. Imaging safely, 28 June 2017
- Understand each test
- Explain radiation to patients
- Communicate with each other.
2. Incidental findings, 26 July 2017
- Evidence-based approaches
- Discussing options with patients.
3. Headache, 27 September 2017
- Imaging in primary care
- Concussion with SA Sports Medicine Association.
4. Shoulder and ankle, 29 September 2017
- Integrating examination and imaging with SA Sports Medicine Association.
Numbers are limited per session. You can register via email or talk to Dr Andrew Dwyer 0403 918 991.